Valid as of 18.05.2018
Personal data processing is any action executed with the personal data of the user of the Website (hereinafter: User) – data collection, processing, storage, rectification or deletion.
Users are all individuals who visit the Website, use the services or submit information to Pinecco OÜ, for example by reading articles, ordering services or making a contact inquiry.
Services refer to all products and services offered by Pinecco OÜ.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pinecco collects the following personal data of users through the website in the following ways:
- user’s e-mail address: when subscribing to the mailing list or sending an email;
- user’s name e-mail address: when a user makes a query;
- website traffic statistics: via Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Pinecco uses personal data:
- for providing a service to the user, such as entering into and performing a contract, communicating with a user, forwarding invoices;
- for sending notifications to the user’s email address about reservations, services and campaigns, but only with the user’s prior consent;
Pinecco uses website traffic statistics to improve the website user experience and to achieve more efficient marketing.
The user has the right at any time to prohibit the processing of his or her personal data, unless it is necessary for the performance of the claim arising from the contract, including the provision of the service.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The third party is a contractual partner of Pinecco OÜ who processes personal data and through whose product or service Pinecco OÜ also provides services to the user.
Pinecco uses third parties for its daily operations that provide the following:
- e-mail transmission and management system;
- website hosting;
- analysis of website usage statistics;
- use of social media and analysis of social media statistics;
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Pinecco will retain personal data for as long as it is legally required and/or relevant for the purpose for which it is collected. For example, accounting records are kept for 7 (seven) years from the end of the financial year while the email address in the mailing list will be retained until the user expresses a wish to remove it.
Pinecco takes all reasonable steps to protect the personal data it manages. Only authorised persons shall have access to the amendment and processing of personal data and that the personal data of all website users shall be treated as confidential.
The user is entitled at any time to:
- request access to their own data;
- request the correction, amendment or deletion of personal data under the conditions provided by law;
- request the restriction of the nature of personal data processing;
- request the transfer of the personal data.
In order to exercise their rights, the user must send the relevant request to email@example.com.
If the user belongs to the Pinecco’s email list, he or she can remove himself/herself from the mailing list and unsubscribe from further messages via the link at the end of each email.
If the user finds that their rights have been violated when processing personal data, they have the right to turn to the Data Protection Inspectorate.
A cookie is a small text file that the web browser automatically saves on the device used by the user. Cookies may be created by different providers, such as Google and Facebook. Cookies are not harmful to the computer.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies, which remain permanently in the cookie file on the user’s computer. They can be used, for example, to identify a user as a repeat visitor to a web page and to customise the content of a website according to the needs of the user or the collection of statistical data.
- Session cookies are temporary and disappear when the user leaves the website or closes their web browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain features of a web page, such as applying for a service or product, etc.
Cookies are used to gather information about how a website is used to make it more personal and user-friendly for users. In addition, cookies help to gather user statistics that help measure and improve the website’s performance and provide basic information to conduct effective marketing activities.
The user is deemed to have accepted cookies if his/her browser settings allow cookies. Often, web browsers allow the default storage of cookies on the device. The user may disable or delete cookies on his/her device by changing the settings of his/her browser. If cookies are not used, the website may not work properly. For instructions on how to delete and configure cookies from your browser, see: Chrome, Internet Explorer.
For collecting usage statistics, Pinecco uses the services of Google Analytics by collecting data on visited subpages, visit time, number of visits, equipment used, entry channels and other statistics.
However, Google Analytics can also collect user activity data without using cookie files. In order for Google Analytics to be unable to use data, a user can install a Google Analytics Blocker on their device: Google Analytics opt-out browser extension.
The following links provide more information about Facebook ads and Facebook Pixel.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any privacy and data processing questions.